Now that we have a multitude of followers spanning dozens of countries, Katie and I feel that we need to move on to the next aspect of our planning: We need a sponsor. Whether you're a small business owner or the CEO of a huge corporation, we'll be willing to discuss your sponsorship. In order to not become huge sell-outs, Katie and I have compiled a list of things that we like and would be willing to promote through out multimedia documented road trip.
In no particular order:
- 1. Salt and vinegar potato chips, particularly the ones that Snyder of Berlin make that are British style.
- Pennsylvania Macaroni Company in the Strip District (in Pittsburgh) - We specifically enjoy those spicy green olives that you can buy from those giant buckets between the cheese and deli meat.
- Ice cream - at least I love ice cream..Ben and Jerry's is a great brand. Katie hates ice cream in general, but oh well.
- To list something that Katie enjoys: tequila. Any brand will work for her I'm sure.
- TLC - We've both noticed that you like making shows about little people. Katie's only 4' 9," so feel free to document our adventures across the country. We'll have to negotiate something.
- Travel Channel - We will be doing a lot of traveling...
- Smartcar - This would probably be a great way to prove that the Smartcar would work wonderfully all over the country and hold all of our supplies. Plus, they are super cute. We are proposing that we get one to use on the trip...blue's a good color.
- Shoes - If you make shoes, we're willing to talk to you.
- Camping supply provider - We are by no means "outdoorsy," but we plan on doing a lot of camping on this trip. There will be tents and sleeping bags involved. We have no idea what we're doing from this aspect, but we will be needing supplies...and help.